Virtual Terminal for Payments
Take payment from customers over the phone.
We offer businesses the technology that provides "over the phone" payment options to their customers.
The Virtual Terminal is web-based application that allows merchants and business owners to accept credit card payments using an internet browser on a computer.
This flexible solution enables the merchant's staff to enter the consumer's payment details and process payments remotely.
eCOMM provides a comprehensive backoffice processing and reporting system that helps MOTO transactions to be processed in line with general procedural and security requirements.
Used predominantly for accepting mail order/telephone order (MOTO) payments or for manual exception handling, the benefits include:
- Take payments over the phone with our secure web interface
- Quick and easy to access with no technical set up required
- User-friendly interface designed with our customers in mind
- Leave your card machine free to serve customers in store
- Real-time reporting helps keep track of your payments
- Risk management to help with protection from fraud
The phone solution may also be facilitated through our physical point of sale (POS) devices.